Like every summer, our transfer window journal is back! While waiting for our interactive chat which will animate the hottest hours of this transfer window, find the essential transfer window information every day in our live.
– 11:10 a.m .: Manchester City definitively formalizes the arrival ofErling Haaland. If the club had already announced the arrival of the Norwegian striker, he has just signed his contract until 2027.
– 10:50 am: Bayern Munich is about to formalize the arrival of Ryan Gravenberch, the young midfielder of Ajax Amsterdam. Waiting for Sadio Mané?
– 10.15 a.m.: Charly Musonda trains with Zulte Waregem!
– 9:30 a.m.: AC Milan made Charles De Ketelaere its priority, according to the Gazzetta dello Sport which devotes its front page to our compatriot! The very recent Italian champion could even pay 40 million euros for the young Devils striker. A sum that should convince FC Bruges to let go of their player, who could occupy the position of number 10 with the Rossoneri. The Lombard club has just been bought by the American company RedBird, which allows the club to have a good budget to make transfers this summer.
– 9:15 am: PSG would have made an offer of 60 million euros for Milan Skriniarthe central defender of Inter Milan, according to Corriere della Sera.
– 9 a.m.: Benfica announced that they had reached an agreement with Liverpool for the transfer of Darwin Nunez at the Reds! A big blow for the vice-champion of Europe.
– 8:40 a.m.: as a reminder, the big news for this Sunday: PSG wants to offer itself Robert Lewandowski ! The Pole, who must face the Devils on Tuesday, is the new priority of the Parisian club since Luis Campos was inducted there as “football adviser”.