Like every summer, our transfer window journal is back! While waiting for our interactive chat which will animate the hottest hours of this transfer window, find the essential transfer window information every day in our live. If you missed yesterday’s news, it’s not too late to check it out.
– 10:20 am: Dries Mertens back in Belgium? Antwerp would like to attract the Red Devil to Bosuil!
– 10:15 am: PSG’s first summer recruit should be Vitinha, the nugget of FC Porto
– 10:10 am: According to RMC Sport and journalist Fabrizio Romano, PSG are on the verge of signing a nugget from FC Porto.
– 10:05 am: According to the daily L’Équipe, Marseille is waiting for a response fromAxel Witsel. The Red Devil would still hesitate to join the Marseille club which offers him a two-year contract plus an optional year.
– 10:05 a.m .: Things are moving on the Juventus side. If Chiellini left for MLS a few days ago and the final departure of Merih Demiral is confirmed, a new player should quickly leave the Bianconeri: Adrien Rabiot. According to journalist Fabrizio Romano, the France international has been placed on the transfer list this summer. The player himself would like to leave the club and is attracting interest from some Premier League teams.
In the other direction, the Gazzetta dello Sport announces that the Turinese want to strengthen in defense with the arrival of Kalidou Koulibaly. The Neapolitans are asking 40 million for the 30-year-old as he only has one year left on his contract with the Partenopei.
– 10 a.m.: AC Milan is very hot on the transfer market. If there is much talk about the possible arrival of Charles De Ketelaere in the Boot, the Corriere dello Sport reports that the tracks leading to the Lille duo Renato Sanches – Sven Botman are still current. Stefano Pioli, the coach of the Rossoneri would like these files to be finalized quickly.
– 9:50 a.m.: A first adventure as a coach for the former trigger Miroslav Klose. The German signed in the Austrian D1 club Altach.
– 9.45 a.m.: The Turk Merih Demiralowned by Juventus, was definitively acquired by Atalanta Bergamo where he had been loaned last season.
– 9:30 a.m.: As quickly returned, as quickly left? Author of 12 goals in 14 games at Kasimpasa, Jackson Muleka has stirred up greed in Turkey. Several Turkish clubs are therefore ready to put their hands in their wallets to secure the services of the Congolese striker.
– 9 a.m.: A newcomer to the file Lewandowski ? According to Mundo Deportivo, Chelsea would like to spoil the party in this affair and come and steal the striker from Barcelona. If the Catalan daily specifies that the Pole still has his preference at Barça, Thomas Tüchel would see him put on the jacket of the Blues to compensate for the increasingly likely departure of Lukaku to Inter.