Like every summer, our transfer window journal is back! While waiting for our interactive chat which will animate the hottest hours of this transfer window, find the essential transfer window information every day in our live. If you missed yesterday’s news, you can check it out here.
The info thread:
– 9:30 a.m.: Leandro Paredes would be leaving for PSG. The Argentinian midfielder would be tempted by a departure for Juventus according to Gazzetta dello Sport.
– 8:55 a.m.: Lower Dost back to the Netherlands? The striker, who has not been renewed by Bruges, should return to his country next season. If FC Emmen were interested for a while, the Dutchman would favor another track according to the Nieuwsblad: FC Utrecht. The two parties are currently in the process of negotiating a contract.
– 8:50 a.m .: The Salernitana wants something heavy for next season. After having ensured its maintenance in extremis in Serie A, the Campania club wants to attract several big names. According to Corriere dello Sport, a contract has been offered to Edinson Cavani, released by Manchester United. Another serious lead leads to Arkadiusz Milik. The Pole is no longer in the odor of sanctity in Marseille and should leave the club this summer. La Salernitana is not the only club interested since Nantes has also positioned itself.
– 8:30 a.m.: Zinedine Zidane future coach of the France team? Assured of not becoming the next coach of PSG, the Frenchman did not hide his desire to become coach of the Blues one day. “When? It’s not up to me, but I want to come full circle with the France team,” he assured our colleagues. Didier Deschamps, criticized after the June rally, will remain in place until at least the 2022 World Cup.
– 8:25 a.m.: Neymar will soon see his contract automatically extended at PSG. If the Parisian club wanted to part with the Brazilian, it will now be very difficult to get him to leave. The Team explains that Neymar’s contract will be automatically extended on July 1 until June 2027. The main interested party has also already made it known on many occasions that he does not intend to leave the French club this summer, pushing back the advances of Newcastle in particular.
– 8:20 am: Newcastle is very close to welcoming its new goalkeeper in the person of Nick Pope. This probable arrival compensates for the early departure of Sam Johnstone, announced on the side of Crystal Palace. The English should pass his medical this Thursday with the Magpies and sign his contract in stride.
– 8:15 a.m.: Christophe Galtier is getting closer and closer to PSG. The Nice coach should indeed succeed Mauricio Pochettino. The two parties have reached an agreement in recent hours on a contract of two seasons plus an option according to L’Équipe. According to our colleagues, the French should receive a lower salary than his predecessor.
– 8:10 am: Has Charleroi already found Vakoun Bayo’s successor in attack? A serious (and Belgian) track is envisaged.
– 8:05 am: Lukaku at Inter and Witsel at Atletico Madrid: two Devils are about to change air. But who are the other Belgian players likely to find a new club during the transfer window?